Become a part of a CIRCD project group
CIRCD invites students and practitioners to participate in several different project groups. The project groups are closely connected to research projects conducted by CIRCD members. Here you have the change to be a part of research projects – including collecting data, transcribing, analysis and dissemination of results.
If you like to be a part of one of these project groups, please do not hesitate to contact the responsabile researcher by e-mail.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a part of a new way of working with research based on co-creation principles – and as a student, you will benefit from this in your future career and when writing assignments and thesis at the university.
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 7th March 2018 from 12:00 - 14:00 in room 27.0.47.
The meeting is open for anyone who might be interested.
The project groups are:
- Forensic Linguistics (Tanya Karoli Christensen)
- Trust in professional interaction (Mie Femø Nielsen og Ann Merrit Rikke Nielsen)
- Communication Consultancy and Research Dissemination (Gitte Gravengaard) - Read more about the project
- Video ethnography, technology in social interaction, multimodality and distributed cognition (Brian Due)
- Videomediated interaction, relations and mentally vulnerable people (Jeanette Landgrebe)